Thank you both for a very enjoyable stay. Excellent food and a room with a view. Good sightseeing suggestions. Hope to be back to climb Ben Nevis!
Read all testimonials
- Fort William Accomodation Marketing Group
- Outdoor Capital of the UK
- The John Muir Trust
- The Kirsty Bryden Memorial Trust
- Highland Soap Company
- GTBS (Green Tourism Business Scheme)
- Secret Scotland
- Set rate all year, open all year.
- 5% discount for stays of three or more nights.
- We only accept bookings of two nights or more.
- Bookings can be made directly by phone or email or using our online booking service (terms and conditions apply).
- Bookings made directly to Chris and Jackie by email or phone are secured with card details which we hold, in the event of cancellation a 10% charge is made, otherwise payment in full on departure.
- Payment accepted by cash, most major credit and debit cards (excluding Amex).
- Check in from 16.00; Check out by 11.00.
- Breakfast served from 8.00 – 9.30.
- Ample off road parking and secure garaging for bikes.
- Complimentary transport into town (by prior arrangement)
- Drying facilities available for outdoor gear.
- Wi-fi access in all rooms.
- We are a no smoking establishment.
- No children under 16 years.
- No pets.