The Ardgour is on the first floor with large Velux windows giving wonderful views over Loch Linnhe towards the Ardgour hills. It is furnished in a modern style with a king size bed, chest of drawers, two arm chairs and a coffee table. Tea/coffee making facilities, fridge, wine glasses and a corkscrew are provided.
This bedroom has a large en-suite shower-room fitted with power shower, wash basin, bidet and WC. Towels, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries (Highland Soap Company) are provided.
In the highly unlikely event you tire of the view, a TV with Freeview and DVD/CD player are provided. Free wi-fi access is available for those with their own computer otherwise there is a laptop available for guest use.
The room has a large floor area but the sloping ceilings mean that an awareness of your head in relation to its surroundings is highly recommended!
- £115.00 per night bed and breakfast, based on two sharing.
- Winter Break Offer - 25% discount on all stays of 2 or more nights from 4th January - 30th April 2015
- All year round offer, excluding Winter Breaks - 5% discount for stays of three or more nights.
- 2 night minimum booking.
- No children under 16 years.
- No pets.
- Check out our tariffs & booking page for for our terms.